How to play snap
The aim of snap is for players to match cards. Here’s a set of rules for how to play:
- The game works best with 2-4 players.
- Deal the cards out, face down, evenly between the players.
- Each player should pick up their pile of cards and keep them face down.
- The youngest player goes first, taking their top card and laying it face up on the table.
- Players then take turn laying cards, face up, on top of each other.
- When two cards match, the player who shouts ‘snap’ first, wins the pile of cards.
- The player who ends up with all the cards wins.
- How many of these words do you use in everyday life?
- Which of these words were new to you?
- Did any of these words bring back memories, maybe of family members who used them?